..and now... the story begin...

..and now... the story begin...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How do i live without you...


how do i get through one night without u
if i had to live without u
what kind of life would that be
oh i, i need u in my arms,
need u to hold,
you're my world, my heart, my soul.
if u can ever leave
baby u would take away everything good in my life
and tell me now
how do i live without u
i want to know
how do i breathe without you
if you ever go
how do i ever, ever survive
how do i
without u, there'd be no sun in my sky
there would be no love in my life
there'd be no world left for me
and i, oh baby, i dont know what i would do
i'd be lost if i lost you
please tell me baby how do i go on..

dear friends..

still remember that songs... really miss u frends.. always keep in touch k.. take care n smile always... cheer up lady..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment